SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

Funny!

Really nice animation! (Sorry, can't say any other words)

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

@AbstractFlow

You suck, bro. >.>

That girl is cute! :D But not when she's crazy. :| Nice job. :D

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Cnc...

You like to use symbols stuff and motion/shape tweens to animate, but that is how you animate though (It's a style of animating). But, I rate 4/5 and 9/10 because I never made a long real animation but it's not good, well it IS good but just the animation but whatever. :)

And you know, if you want to get water in Minecraft, you need to get to the source of the water. :3 And you're an epic Minecrafter who beat a spider with your angry face. XD So, yeah, keep it up. :D

Vexation Vexation

Easter Egg

If you make the square stuff to go to the level down, the stickman changes the colour.
Anyway, 10/10 4/5

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Good find :) I was wondering when somebody would find that

kjw's maze game beta 2.0 kjw's maze game beta 2.0

I can solve it easily

1. Right click
2. Move your mouse to the red circle and click it.
3. Repeat the steps on every maze.

You should make a character that can only move when the player press the arrows button. :) 7/10

kjw1998 responds:

thats just defeating the purpose of playing on a game tho isnt it. why would you play on a skill game if your going to cheat, surely you play on skill games to find your skill at the game not cheating?

Soviet Rocket Giraffe Soviet Rocket Giraffe

THIS IS AWESOME!

Love the game. :D 5/5 10/10

The Mountain Shore The Mountain Shore

HOLY EPIC!

Just a beautiful song. I can feel the battle between good and evil. Just so awesome.

Dubaudio - Eternal Dubaudio - Eternal

@fishfood2021

He don't understand the word Dubstep. Or maybe he didn't survived the drop. (Yes, overused joke, I know)

The song is pretty sick!

Rising stars by R0BOT Rising stars by R0BOT

@r4bbit

That's a critique. If you get one of those, get used to it. Because it's helpful.

Anyway, nice job. :)